1) Altekreeti, B. & Daud, S. (2020) Determinants of Halal Food New Product Adoption Intention in Malaysia: A Smart PLS Approach, Sciences, Vol.10, No.5, pp.209-220.
2) Andersen, K. G. & Rambaut, A. & Lipkin, W. I. & Holmes, E. C. & Garry, R. F. (2020) The proximal origin of SARS-CoV-2, Nature Medicine, Vol.26, No.4, pp.450-452
3) Bakas, F. E. & Duxbury, N. & de Castro, T. V. (2019) Creative tourism: catalysing artisan entrepreneur networks in rural Portugal, International Journal of Entrepreneurial Behavior & Research, Vol.25, No.4, pp.731-752
4) Banks, J, & Cunningham, S. (2016) Creative destruction in the Australian videogames industry, Media International Australia, Vol.160, No.1, pp.127–139.
5) Bloch, H. & Metcalfe, S. (2018) Innovation, creative destruction, and price theory, Industrial and Corporate Change, Vol.27, No.1, pp.1-13.
6) Brooks, SK. & Webster, RK. & Smith, LE. & Woodland, L. & Wessely, S. & Greenberg, N. (2020) The psychological impact of quarantine and how to reduce it: rapid review of the evidence, Lancet, Vol.395, pp.912–920.
7) Büscher, B. & Fletcher, R. (2017) Destructive creation: Capital accumulation and the structural violence of tourism, Journal of Sustainable Tourism, Vol.25, No.5, pp.651-667.
8) Cao, B. & Wang, Y. & Wen, D. & Liu, W. & Wang, J. & Fan, G. & Ruan, L. & Song, B. & Cai, Y. & Wei, M. & Li, X. & Xia, J. & Chen, N. & Xiang, J. & Yu, T. & Bai, T. & Xie, X. & Zhang, L. & Li, C. & Wang, C. (2020) A trial of lopinavir–ritonavir in adults hospitalized with severe Covid-19, The New England Journal of Medicine, Vol.382, pp.1787-1799.
9) Chen, L. & Li, Q. & Zheng, D. & Jiang, H. & Wei, Y. & Zou, L. & Zhao, Y. (2020) Clinical characteristics of pregnant women with Covid-19 in Wuhan, China, New England Journal of Medicine, Vol.382, pp.1800-1813.
10) Christopher, J. & Coyne, Claudia. & Williamson, R. (2012) Trade openness and cultural creative destruction, Journal of Entrepreneurship and Public Policy, Vol.1 No.1 pp.22–49.
11) Debbage, K. (2019) Geographies of tourism entrepreneurship and innovation: an evolving research agenda, In A Research Agenda for Tourism Geographies, Edward Elgar Publishing.
12) Dong, L. & Bouey, J. (2020) Public mental health crisis during COVID-19 pandemic, China, Emerg Infect Dis, Vol.26, No.7, pp.10-32.
13) Duxbury, N. & Silva, S. & Castro, T. V. D. (2019) Creative tourism development in small cities and rural areas in Portugal: Insights from start-up activities. Creating and Managing Experiences in Cultural Tourism, Singapore: World Scientific Publishing.
14) Ei, T. & Karamanis, K. (2017) The evolution of alternative forms of Tourism: a theoretical background, Business & Entrepreneurship Journal, 6, No.1, pp.1-4.
15) Erumban, A. A., & Timmer, M. P. (2012) The dark side of creative destruction: innovation and retirement of capital. Industrial and Corporate Change, Vol.21, No.5, pp.1149-1174.
16) FCO (The Foreign & Commonwealth Office) (2020) Foreign Secretary advises all British travelers to return to the UK now. Retrieved March 31, 2020, from https://www.gov.uk/government/news/foreign-secretary-advises-all-british- travellers -to-return-to-the-uk-now.
17) Flight Radar 24 (31 March 2020) https://www.flightradar24.com/data/flights.
18) Florida, R. (2005) Cities and the creative class, Routledge.
19) Gössling, S. & Scott, D. & Hall, C. M. (2020) Pandemics, tourism and global change: a rapid assessment of COVID-19, Journal of Sustainable Tourism, Vol.29, No.1, pp.1-20.
20) Gregory Brock (2016) Creative destruction on the Chechen frontier, Post-Communist Economies, Vol.28, No.2, pp.220-231
21) Hetemaki, Lauri. (2014) Creative destruction and bio economy, EFI news, Vol.2, No.22, pp.6-7.
22) Higgins-Desbiolles, F. (2020) Socialising tourism for social and ecological justice after COVID-19, Tourism Geographies, Vol.22, No.6, pp.1-14.
26) Huang, Yeen. & Zhao, Ning. (2020) Generalized anxiety disorder, depressive symptoms and sleep quality during COVID-19 epidemic in China: a web-based cross-sectional survey. Medrixiv, The Preprint Server for Health Sciences. March 09, 2020.
27) Hutt, Rosamond. (2020) the economic effect of covid-9 around the world www.weforum.org.agenda/2020/02/coronavirus-economic-effects-global-economy-trade-travel.
28) Liss, J. M. (2013) Creative destruction and globalization: The rise of massive standardized education platforms, Globalizations, Vol.10, No.4, pp.557-570.
29) Mitchell, C. J. (2013) Creative destruction or creative enhancement? Understanding the transformation of rural spaces, Journal of rural studies, Vol.32, pp.375-387
30) Navickiene, R. (2013) Entrepreneurship and Needs of Tourism Service Users Available at SSRN: https://ssrn.com/abstract=2329261 or http://dx.doi.org/10.2139/ssrn.2329261.
31) Nelson, R. R. (2013) Demand, supply and their interaction on markets, as seen from the perspective of evolutionary economic theory, Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Vol.23, No.1, pp.17–38.
32) Niewiadomski, P. (2020) COVID-19: from temporary de-globalisation to a re-discovery of tourism?, Tourism Geographies, Vol.22, No.3, pp.651-656
33) Ötsch, W. (2020) What type of crisis is this? The coronavirus crisis as a crisis of the economicised society (No. 57). Working Paper Serie.
34) Pitsuwan, S. (2014) Creative Destruction” and the Political Transition in Thailand, Asian Politics & Policy, Vol.6, No.3, pp.471-473.
35) Prideaux, B. & Thompson, M. & Pabel, A. (2020) Lessons from COVID-19 can prepare global tourism for the economic transformation needed to combat climate change, Tourism Geographies, Vol.22, No.3, pp. 667-678.
36) Ryan, C., & Huimin, G. (Eds.) (2009) Tourism in China: Destination, cultures and communities. Routledge.
37) Schiavone, F. & Esposito De Falco, S. (2016) Limits to creative destruction and technologies in practice: the case of ham radio, Technology Analysis & Strategic Management, Vol.28, No.1, pp.60-75.
38) Schumpeter, J.A. (1943) Capitalism, Socialism and Democracy, First publishing, British Library.
39) Sigala, M. (2020) Tourism and COVID-19: impacts and implications for advancing and resetting industry and research, Journal of Business Research, Vol.117, pp.312-321.
40) Sleuwaegen, L. & Boiardi, P. (2014) Creativity and regional innovation: Evidence from EU regions, Research Policy, Vol.43, No.9, pp.1508-1522.
41) UNWTO. (2020) UNWTO World Tourism Barometer (Vol. 18, No.2, May 2020). Madrid, Spain: UNWTO.
42) Wen, J. & Wang, W. & Kozak, M. & Liu, X. & Hou, H. (2020) Many brains are better than one: the importance of interdisciplinary studies on COVID-19 in and beyond tourism, Tourism Recreation Research, 1-4.
43) Wu, J. T. & Leung, K. & Bushman, M. & Kishore, N. & Niehus, R. & de Salazar, P. M. & Cowling, B. J. & Lipsitch, M. & Leung, G. M. (2020) Estimating clinical severity of COVID-19 from the transmission dynamics in Wuhan, China, Nature Medicine,
44) Wu, T. & Perrings, C. & Kinzig, A. & Collins, J. P. & Minteer, B. A. & Daszak, P. (2017) Economic growth, urbanization, globalization, and the risks of emerging infectious diseases in China: a review, Ambio, Vol.46, No.1, pp.18–29.
45) Yang, X. & Xu, H. & Wall, G. (2019) Creative destruction: the commodification of industrial heritage in Nanfeng Kiln District, China. Tourism Geographies, Vol.21, No.1, pp.54-77.
46) Ye, Z. & Nurse, K. (2013) Creative Industries for Youth: Unleashing Potential and Growth, UNIDO.